Poem about the massage
Billy Cobb: Massage
Is your body feeling tight and out of sorts because of tension?
Or are you ultimately stressed out, beyond all comprehension?
Are your energy channels blocked with your muscles full of knots?
Causing some discomfort and clouding all your thoughts
Do you feel as if your body is getting old before its time?
Do the thoughts of a deft mobility seem an awkward uphill climb?
What you need is a full body massage
From your head down to your toes
The touch of healing hands on your body
You may surrender and you may doze
To stretch and realign your body
And make your system toxin free
Gives a feeling of being at one with yourself
So spiritual it can be
That feeling at the end of a treatment
Is one that we all seek
You can experience that on a regular basis
With a massage just once a week!
My name is Csaba Sziklai, and I am waiting for You with my wide variety (sweddish, cellulite, honey, chocolate, aromatherapy massage, cupping..), my 100% natural oil, and with my total devotion for a massage in the heart of Budapest!
- Services: You can learn more about my massages, and other services.
- Prices: You can learn more about my massages’ prices.
- Gallery: There are some photo of my activities, decorations, and from my blog posts.
- Blog: My own blog, you can find fresh post every evening!:)
- About me: You can learn about myself:)
- Contact: The pages, and location where you can find me!
I can speak English, so if you can’t speak hungarian, it is not problem!
Please feel free to contact me at anytime!