Do you know that why are cats doing massage (making biscuits) with their paws?
The reasons are simple:
1. Cats are hard-wired to knead with their front paws. Newborn kittens know instinctively to knead the mother’s belly to stimulate a flow of milk through her nipples.
3. Back to when cats were wild and used a similar motion to pat down tall grass or shredded leaves to make a comfortable bed for sleeping or giving birth.
2. Scent glands are found in the soft pads on the bottoms of a cat’s paws, so when a cat kneads a surface he is actually marking, or staking, that territory.
4. Last but no least, of course kneading is simply her way of getting your attention.
For more interesting facts click HERE!
You can write your opinion, critic, or your own experience below! If you know more interesting facts, write me!
I’m Csaba Sziklai lincensed massage therapist, and I am waiting for You with my wide variety of massages (sport, wellness, Swedish, cellulite – shaping, honey, chocolate, aromatherapy, office, ice) , treatments (ultrasound, TENS, kinesio tape, infrared) my 100% natural self-mixed oil, and with my total devotion for a massage in the heart of Budapest!
- Services: You can learn more about my massages, and other services.
- Prices: You can learn more about my massages’ prices.
- Gallery: There are some photo of my activities, decorations, and from my blog posts.
- Blog: My own blog, you can find fresh post every evening!:)
- About me: You can learn about myself:)
- Contact: The pages, and location where you can find me!
I can speak English, so if you can’t speak hungarian, it is not problem!
Please feel free to contact me at anytime!